We at Werner Finley, are one of the leading ISO 9001:2008 certified Industrial cooling systems, Industrial chillers, Air conditioners and Hydraulic oil coolers manufacturers. We are thriving in the industry for the last two decades under the able leadership of Mr. J. R. Gundu Rao. Our range includes Industrial Cooling Systems,Various types of Industrial Chillers, Industrial Solar Air Conditioners, Water Coolers, Climate Controllers, Cooling Towers etc.
These customized range of products are used in a wide range of applications. Our products established country wide reputation among varied industry clients through our high performance end products. With a humble beginning at Bangalore,today, we continuously follow a dynamic technology up-gradation process as per the changing trend of the industry. Our adroitness in this specific industry segment is well supported by the continuous implementation of management techniques and effective manufacturing process as per international standards.
We Werner Finley offer a complete range of economical and eco-friendly industry products, which are far superior than the competitive design engineering of other cooling systems available in the market. As per the specific needs of energy conservation of the clients, we offer them either single cell or multicells. These flawless range of products are manufactured by superior range of raw materials and under the surveillance of our expert engineering designers. Known for their safety standards, energy conservation and air/fluid quality measures, our systems ensure maximum co efficiency of performance. In conformance to local and international pollution norms, the unbeatable quality provided in them have helped in their high demand in the global markets.
|Nature of Business||Exporter|
|Company CEO||J. R. Gundu|
|Key Customers||TVS Motors Company LimitedEFD Induction Private Limited, BangaloreG. H. Induction India Private Limited, Chennai|
|Registered Address||A-105, 2nd Stage, 3rd Main Road, Peenya 2nd Stage, Bengaluru- 560058, Karnataka, India|
|Industry||Industrial cooling systems and industrial chillers|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1986|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. J. R. Gundu Rao|
|Size of Premises||10,000 square feet|
|Provide after Sales Support||Installation TrainingOnsite SupportOperational Training|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D DepartmentGood Financial Position & TQMLarge Product LineLarge Production CapacityOEM CapabilityProvide Customized Solutions|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||07980*****|
|Banker||BANK OF BARODABANK OF BARODA|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Terms||D/AD/PWestern Union|
|Payment Mode||CashChequeCredit CardOnline|
|Shipment Mode||By CargoBy Road|
Send us a Quick MessageDiscuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
International Organization for Standardization
ISO 9001:2008 Valid up to 07th April 2014
Our ISO Certificate
Expiry Date - 30/06/2022
To provide industrial cooling solutions with superior quality and building a long term relationships based on mutual cooperation with the customers.
Environment – Phase out of CFC: We, Werner Finley endorses the environmental concern against the use of Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) refrigerant. We can better understand our social and corporate responsibilities and finely blending these two aspects, we have been efficiently performing all environmental norms for refrigeration systems.
We are an experienced organization engaged in manufacturing, exporting and wholesaling a broad array of Chillers, Air Conditioners and Filtration Systems. These products are fabricated by making use of optimum quality raw material and other components, sourced from the most esteemed vendors of the industry. While carrying out the manufacturing process of offered gamut, our experts follow globally laid quality norms.
In all our relationships we will demonstrate our steadfast commitment to:
- Leadership : We will be a world-class leader in every aspect of our business and in developing our team leadership skills at every level; in our management performance; in the way we design, build and support our products; and in our financial results
- Integrity : We will always take the high road by practicing the highest ethical standards, and by honoring our commitments. We will take personal responsibility for our actions, and treat everyone fairly and with trust and respect
- Quality : We will strive for continuous quality improvement in all that we do, so that we will rank among the world’s premier industrial firms in customer, employee and community satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction : Satisfied customers are essential to our success. We will achieve total customer satisfaction by understanding what the customer wants and delivering it flawlessly
- People Working Together : We recognize our strength and our competitive advantage is - and always will be - people. We will continually learn, and share ideas and knowledge. We will encourage cooperative efforts at every level and across all activities in our company
- A Diverse and Involved Team : We value the skills, strengths, and perspectives of our diverse team. We will foster a participatory workplace that enables people to get involved in making decisions about their work that advance our common business objectives
- Good Corporate Citizenship : We will provide a safe workplace and protect the environment. We will promote the health and well-being of Werner Finley people and their families. We will work with our communities by volunteering and financially supporting education and other worthy causes
- Enhancing Shareholder Value : Our business must produce a profit, and we must generate superior returns on the assets entrusted to us by our shareholders. We will ensure our success by satisfying our customers and increasing shareholder value
- East Europe
- East Asia
- South East Asia
- South/West Europe
- North Europe
- Indian Subcontinent
- South/West Africa